The redesigned 1881TM boom truck features an 18-ton lifting capacity and Elliott’s proven 5- section 81 foot telescopic boom with a compact stowed length and a 91 foot tip height. The new 1881TM model includes integrated out-down main outriggers with full and mid-span settings. This allows for improved setup in a variety of terrain and job site conditions.
Along with new out-down main outriggers, the 1881TM model incorporates a number of significant new features. These include:
• Elliott’s Hydraulic Load Limiter (HLL) overload alert system with full and mid-span charts
• Wireless anti-two-block (A2B) system allows for simple maintenance
• Front bumper winch stow control to reduce teardown times
• High visibility operator stations
• Electronic foot throttle controls
• Proprietary wear pad design for extremely smooth boom operation
• Optional outrigger short-jacking system.
The 1881TM model boom truck is designed to serve a range of applications including home construction, truss delivery, pipeline service, and more. The boom can stow over the cab to provide space behind the crane for the connection of a trailer using a chassis with a 5th wheel or with the boom sitting over a flatbed.
Elliott Equipment Company is a leading manufacturer telescopic truck mounted cranes ranging from 10 to 50 US tons made exclusively in the USA. All cranes are sold with Elliott’s two-year parts & labor warranty, and lifetime structural warranty.