Elliott Equipment focuses on workplace safety to protect our employees, facilities, and products.
Elliott Equipment Company values workplace safety as an essential component of our manufacturing process. Since first participating in 2006, Elliott has been awarded several workplace safety awards by the Nebraska National Safety Council, including a Gold Award for Workplace Safety in 2010.
Elliott's Award Winning Safety Programs
U.S. Department of Labor Safety and Health Achievement Program (SHARP)
• The On-site Consultation Program’s Safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program (SHARP) recognizes small employers who operate an exemplary safety and health management system.
• Elliott Equipment Company is one of the few small businesses in Nebraska that actively participates in the program.
Click here to learn more about the SHARP Program.
Nebraska National Safety Council
• The Safety Council lists and reviews strict safety requirements for workplace facilities.
• Elliott Equipment Company has been awarded the Workplace Safety Award six years in a row.
Click here to learn more about the National Safety Council
Employee Safety Committee
• Elliott Equipment Company's management staff forms an annual committee to inspect the workplace for safety and ensure that proper measures are taken to avoid accidents or unsafe work practices.
With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, you can rest assured that all of our products are built with maximum safety in mind. Safer employees mean safer products, and that's a good thing for our business and yours.